Play up the mysterious, attractive vibration of black hair by accentuating only one feature with sultry color." —Jerrod Blandino, founder and inventive director, Too moon-faced Cosmetics
- If you have got black hair, place the main target on your eyes with smoky shades like charcoal and navy, and keep lips and cheeks delicate with a sheer pink blush.
- Make eyes smolder with a charcoal-toned liner across your prime and bottom lash lines, then re-evaluate it with a navy shadow.
- Brush on many coats of black mascara. Hint: Use a wand with a mini-brush applicator to induce even the teeniest lashes.
- Apply a sheer pink blush to the apples of your cheeks for a touch of tint.
- Dab a petal-pink gloss on your lips to feature color while not detracting from your eyes.