Floral nails are beautiful and there are too many designs you can try, from period flowers, to contemporary ones; the today’s tutorial is going to explain you an easy (yes, you hear that correct, easy!) way on how to create a sole floral nail design.
- Begin by applying natural (beige) nail shine over your nails. Apply additional than a layer to make sure you have a full treatment. Let it dry for a pair of minutes.
- With a thin brush and pink nail polish, paint the form of the flower (see the first picture) cautiously.
- Get a dotting instrument and paint some dots in among the flowers and on the side of the nails.
- With a lighter shade of pink nail polish, add 2 additional flowers and dots downhill further the first ones.
- Once the intend is totally dry, get a clear pinnacle coat and apply it on your nails. You are now done! Told you this one was easy.