1. The professional should wash their hands with soap Antibacterial Cleansing.
2. Sanitize utensils to use with Solution Toilet Preparer.
3. Remove make the area with water-based Eye Makeup Remover, but the client is not makeup.
4. Combing her eyebrows with brush comb.
5. Apply a portion eyebrows Gel Permanent using the orange stick. Avoid applying gel stands on the tips. Cover the area with osmotic Film and bandeau. Leave on for 15 minutes.
6. At 2 minutes of exposure, remove the band and osmotic Film and review the hairs of the eyebrows are well sorted and re-cover. This step is repeated every 2 minutes, 2 times to achieve a satisfactory result.
7. After the exposure time, remove the gel standing with a dry cotton swab.
8. Neutralizing Apply with a cotton swab and re-cover the area with osmotic Film and bandeau for another 15 minutes.
9. After the exposure time, remove the product with a cotton swab moistened with water.
10. Dry the area with a tissue.