Remedies For Acne 5 Effective Methods Herbal Giving Results
Today we have brought another skin care remedy. As you know that many people who suffer from pimples and blackheads on her face constant are seeking remedies for acne, so, stop outbreaks once and for all.
If this is your situation, you've come to the right place. You're about to learn some effective herbal remedies that will be of much help to stop acne.
Herbs have medicinal properties. Most of them are anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Basically, acne remedies herbal are effective and safe. Herbs that are of particular use in acne are:
1. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is commonly used in many creams and ointments. This herb has antibacterial properties. Aloe gel can be applied directly to the affected area.
2. Tea Tree Oil: The tea tree oil can be applied directly to the skin as well.
3. Lavender: Lavender has anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Neem: The Neem is very useful for all types of skin problems. The leaves can be crushed and applied to the skin.
5. Echinacea: This helps improve the immunization system that helps the body to heal and get rid of toxins.